lunes, 12 de febrero de 2024

4th Grade - 2026


        

                                                       WELCOME BACK!!!







My favourite things - Spin the wheel (wordwall)

Choose the correct personal question (wordwall)

PERSONAL QUESTIONS - SPIN THE WHEEL  (write on your folder and answer) (wordwall)


PERSONAL QUESTIONS - FIND THE MATCH (write 4 questions and answer) (wordwall)










Copy and match:




Match (copy on the folder)



READ THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THEN WRITE ABOUT YOU:



Read and write about you (do it on your folder)




                            WHAT COLOUR IS IT?



                            WHAT NUMBER IS IT?








                        WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?







           CLASSROOM LANGUAGE





                            EASTER TIME!!




                            

RISE AND SHINE BOOK



                                                        WELCOME - AT THE MUSEUM












UNIT 1: WHO ARE WE?












WRITE YOUR FAVOURITE PERSON:


MY FAVOURITE PERSON IS ____________. HIS/HER NAME  IS  ____________. HE/SHE IS 

_______ YEARS OLD. HE/SHE IS FROM __________.

HE/SHE HAS GOT __________ ,________ AND _______ HAIR. HE/SHE HAS GOT ________ 

EYES. 

HE/SHE HASN'T GOT  __________ BUT HE/SHE HAS GOT ____________. HE/SHE HASN'T 

GOT _________.


MAKE A MINI BOOKDescribing your family.

THIS IS MY MUM. SHE HAS GOT.....

THIS IS MY DAD. HE HAS GOT ....


PAGE 12 -  SPECIAL THINGS...


PAGE 14





PAGE 7



PAGE 16


PAGE 17




UNIT 2: ALL ABOUT US







I LIKE ................    BUT I DON'T LIKE ................

I HAVE GOT ...........  I HAVEN'T GOT................

Game 1: made of...




Activity 




Book

Activity





EXAMPLES:






UNIT 3: CITY OF THE FUTURE































Complete Your Profile

  • My Name: ____________________

  • City & Country: ____________________

  • Activity I like doing: ____________________

  • Why it is good for my city: ____________________
























Song with lyrics


Listen and choose the correct word (liveworksheets)


Karaoke Song



"We Are the World"

 

Student 1: There comes a time when 1________ hear a certain call  

When the 2___________ must come together as 3__________ 

Student 2: There are 4_______________dying  

Student 3: And it's time to lend a 5__________to life  

The greatest gift of all 

Student 4: We can't go on pretending day by 6___________

Student 5: That someone, somewhere´ll soon make a 7____________

Student 6: We are all a part of God's great 8__________   9 ____________

tudent 7: And the truth, you know, 10_________ is all we need 

Chorus 

11________are the world, we are the 12______________

We are the ones who make a brighter day, so let's 13 ________giving 

There's a choice we're making, we're saving our own lives 

It's 14__________ we'll make a better 15_______, just you and 16_____

 

Student 8: Send them your 17______________, so they'll know that someone cares 

And their lives will be stronger 18__________ free 

Student 9: As Gods shown us by turning stone to bread 

Student 10: So we all must lend a helping hand 

Chorus 

Student 11: When you're 19___________ and out, there seems no hope at all 

Student 12: But if you just believe there's no way we can fall 

Student 13: Well, well, well, well, let us realize that a change can only come

Student 14: When we stand together as 20_________

Chorus x9

 

UNIT 4: FOOD FOR EVERYONE








UNIT 5: HELP OUR OCEANS














UNIT 6: LET'S PLAY TOGETHER


ABILITIES - Listen and tick



Can or Can't ? wordwall



Let's Play Hangman! CAN YOU ...? YES, I CAN / NO, I CANT wordwall



COMPLETE:

I CAN _______________ AND _______________. BUT I CAN'T _____________ OR ____________

MY FRIEND CAN ______________ AND  _____________. BUT MY FRIEND CAN'T

 ________________ OR ________________.

MY MUM CAN _______________________. BUT SHE CAN'T _______________________.

























                   UNIT 1: FANTASY CHARACTERS: 











His or Her? (look at the drawings)







 
                        UNIT 2: FAMILY










Write about your family:

I've got a mum. Her name is _____.
I've got a dad. His name is _______.
I've got a sister. Her name is _____.
I've got two brothers: _________ and  _______.
I've got two grandmas: ______and _______.
I've got a grandpa: His name is _______.
I've got a pet. It is a dog. Its name is ____.
I haven't got a ________ or a ________


                UNIT 3:  SCHOOL SUBJECTS











Book page 39....



MY TIMETABLE



               

         UNIT 5: MEAL TIMES


Unit 5: Story The Surprise



         UNIT 6: WILD ANIMALS

Unit 6: Story Grrr


WILD ANIMALS - Vocabulary

WILD ANIMALS - Descriptions

Complete the crossword

Match to the correct description of the animal

Complete with the correct description

Choose the best option of descriptions

Look, read and write your own animal





SONG "CLEAN UP"





unit food

VOCABULARY - FOOD

VOCABULARY - MEAL TIMES

Gogo's video - Do you like...?

Breakfast or dinner? Match the food (wordwall)

I have ... for .... Choose the best option (wordwall)

Meals group order (wordwall)

Re order the sentences (I have.../ I don't have...) (wordwall)

I have... Choose the best option (wordwall)

TIC TAC TOE: spin and make a sentence (wordwall)


Listen and complete

Re oder the sentences 2

Reading comprehension

Choose the correct time

What time is it?

Choose the correct option out of three


COMPLETE:

I HAVE  ________ ,______ AND _______ FOR BREAKFAST. I HAVE BREAKFAST AT ______.

I HAVE  ________, ______ AND ________  FOR LUCH. I HAVE LUNCH AT ______

I HAVE  ________, ______ AND ________  FOR DINNER. I HAVE DINNER AT _______ .

MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS ________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario