lunes, 12 de febrero de 2024

6th Grade - 2024

        

                                                      WELCOME BACK!

LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU =)


ALL ABOUT YOU!!  READ AND COMPLETE =)


 https://www.liveworksheets.com/w/en/english-second-language-esl/1508324


LET'S REVISE VOCABULARY =)



READ AND THEN WRITE ABOUT YOU!!! =)


 READ PERSONAL INFORMATION AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS: 

https://www.liveworksheets.com/w/en/english-second-language-esl/192346

Read, match and complete (do it on your folder)

Reading Comprehension

Revision - Vocabulary - there is/are - complete


CLASSROOM LANGUAGE



LOOK AT THE CLASSROOM LANGUAGE


                 HAVE GOT

Have got - Grammar

Have or Has? Complete on the folder

Choose the best option (do it on the folder)

Compplete the activities (write on the folder)

Complete the activities

Look at the example and write about your possessions (do it on your folder)


                 VERB TO BE (AM - IS -ARE)

Game 1 - am is are?

Game 2 - Choose the correct verb To Be


PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH VERB TO BE - READ AND WRITE ABOUT YOU =)

 https://www.liveworksheets.com/w/en/english-second-language-esl/57867

Complete with the verb To Be (write it on the folder)

                              

        












Let's practise and play!!!




https://www.pinterest.es/pin/588775351265536115/


Memory Game










Maria’s Routine 

Hello! My name is Mariah. I am 10 years old, and I live in Buenos Aires. Every morning, I get up at 7 o'clock. First, I brush my teeth and wash my face. Then, I have breakfast with my family. I eat cereal and drink juice. After breakfast, I go to school. I start school at 8:30. At school, I have three periods of English every week. In English classes, we study, read stories, and we sing songs. I like English because it's fun! After school, I have lunch with my friends. We play in the school and then we go home. In the afternoon, I do my homework, I study English, Maths and Language. My mum helps me with difficult questions. After I finish my homework, I relax and play with my toys or read a book. At night, I have dinner with my family. Before I go to bed, I brush my teeth. My mum reads me a bedtime story and I go to sleep at 9 o'clock. 

 

A) Write true (T) or false (F). 

  1. Mariah gets up at six o'clock every morning. 

  1. Mariah has five periods of English every week. 

  1. Mariah likes English because it's fun. 

  1. Mariah plays with her friends after school. 

  1. Mariah’s mom helps with difficult homework. 



B) Complete with the correct word: 

  1. Every morning, Mariah ________ up at seven o'clock. 

  1. She eats _________ and drinks __________ for breakfast. 

  1. Mariah has _______ periods of English every week. 

  1. After school, Mariah plays with __________. 

  1. She ______ her teeth and she __________ to bed. 









                SIMPLE PRESENT














A.- Are the sentences TRUE or FALSE?


1.- Nicole doesn't love Fridays. ____
2.- She walks home from school with her friend. ____
3.- Paul goes to school in the morning. ____
4.- In the afternoon he meets friends. ____
5.- Jeff doesn't play video games. ____
6.- Jeff likes Fortnite. ____
7.- Cathy likes Sunday. ____
8.- Cathy doesn't study on Sundays. ____
9.- Jon goes to the cinema. ____
10.- Jon and his friends don't go for a burger. ____


B.- COMPLETE WITH ONE WORD.

1.- Nicole walks back home ______ ____ _____. They watch TV and_______ _____ ______.

2.- Paul goes to the club and _______ _________ with _____ ________.

3.- Jeff ________ Fridays. He goes ____ _____ _______ ______ and they play video games.

4.- Cathy has lunch ______ _____ ___________ . In the afternoon, she ______ ________.

5.- Jon goes to the cinema ___ ____ ________. Then they go _____ _____ _______. It's ___!


Game 2: Do or Does ? Questions and answers










Answer the questions:
1.- Where does she work?
2.- What activities does she do at the hospital?
3.- What time does she get up?
4.- Does she have breakfast at 8 o'clock?
5.- Does she help the doctors?
6.- What time does she have lunch?
7.- Does she cook dinner?
8.- Does she watch TV?




         ADVERBS OF FREQUENCY





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario